Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Spare tyres and maximum speed limits

In article ,
Steve Walker wrote:
Yes. I've always found it far easier to put a wheel on studs than to put
one with bolts on - even where the wheel is far larger and heavier than
the bolted one.

My last car had bolts and heavy wheels. But in the tool kit a dummy long
rod which screwed into a bolt hole. With a nice tapered end. Made fitting
the wheel as easy as possible, as you could look round the back of the
wheel and line it up with a hole.

--
*Income tax service - We‘ve got what it takes to take what you've got.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.