Posted to uk.d-i-y
Peeler[_3_] Peeler[_3_] is offline

On Wed, 17 Apr 2019 19:48:10 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

I donąt, ****wit.

Breeds unthinking idiots who depend on others but not able to do anything

How odd that we are free to design and build our own houses on a bare block
of land.

and learn as they go who end up bored stiff .

Just another of your pathetic little drug crazed drunken psychotic fantasys.

reams of your even more pig ignorant **** flushed where it belongs

You came across another poster who DID find out already what's the matter
with you, senile Rodent? LOL

little ignorant ****."
MID: