Posted to uk.d-i-y
ss ss is offline

Default PVC door wont open / unlock

On 17/04/2019 02:32, Dave W wrote:
Don't forget that you can't turn the key unless you've fully turned
the handle to the open position. If you haven't used the door for some
time I suspect the handle isn't fully open. I find opening and closing
the handle with a full thwack against its end stops helps.

Yes I have 2 other doors with similar mechanism and I did do a fair bit
of thumping before I remove the euro lock. With the lock removed I
should have been able to use say an allan key to replicate what the euro
cam would have done but again that is jamming and not turning fully.