Posted to rec.woodworking
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default Northfield jointer nearby?

On Tuesday, April 16, 2019 at 9:03:08 PM UTC-4, Sonny wrote:
On Tuesday, April 16, 2019 at 12:29:55 PM UTC-5, dpb wrote:

You be gone already, but...be careful!!!

Thanks. Always cautious using the single axle trailer. A flat can flip the trailer. I drove much slower than the traffic.

Took about 2 hours to disassemble some parts, then loaded on the trailer in the hot 80° sun. Secured the 2x10 foot pads to the trailer, then drove out their gate under the Miss. R. bridge (in the shade) to strap down.

I'll probably leave it on trailer until after Easter.

2 Pics under bridge, scroll right. https://www.flickr.com/photos/438361...posted-public/

Sonny

No pictures of you putting air in those tires? ;-)