Posted to uk.d-i-y
Peeler[_3_] Peeler[_3_] is offline

On Wed, 17 Apr 2019 06:26:35 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

I actually had a trolley jack when I got my puncture. The trouble is it
does not fit under the car with a completely flat tyre. It took me 30
seconds to find something to drive onto to lift the car and fit the jack
under it.

Yeah, I did wonder about that having just found that none of the

Ahem, he wasn't even talking to you, senile Rodent! Just HOW miserable and
lonely are you that you can't see what people think of you?

--
Bill Wright addressing senile Ozzie cretin Rot Speed:
"Well you make up a lot of stuff and it's total ******** most of it."