Posted to uk.d-i-y
ss ss is offline

Default PVC door wont open / unlock

On 16/04/2019 20:14, Brian Reay wrote:
We had (something) like this happen- I say something like this, the
symptoms sound similar.

In our case, once we managed to gain access (a long story), I was able
to open unlock the door from the other side (inside) without an issue.
From the outside, it was still broken. Then, we just called the
installers as it was still under warranty and they replaced the eurolock
and perhaps other parts (I wasn't there when the work was done).

Fortunately this is a 3rd side entrance door that we never use, but
definately not the euro lock as I have got that out. I am sure that
whatever the euro cam operates has broken or jammed but cant access that
part unless I get the door off :-(