Nick Hull

Default What to do with Wet Carpet in a house?

In article ,
"TURTLE" wrote:

, and shingles was $1,400.00. That come
to $3,150.00 and i have $250.00 deductiable with exact replacement cost of
items in the home. The cost after deductiable would be
$2,900.00 and they was so nice to just send me $1,200.00. I call about the
roof not being fully paid and they said their roof
repairman could have done it much cheaper than $1,400.00. I pay more than
$12k a year in premiums and been with them for 20 or more
years and they will be getting the ax this year but I have some questions
here.

As I see it you are paying $12K/yr to get $1K once. Have you thought
about self insurance? You would have saved $200K already.

--
free men own guns - slaves don't
www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/5357/