Posted to uk.d-i-y
Marland Marland is offline

Default Boris wrong - who would have thought it?

The Natural Philosopher wrote:
On 14/04/2019 21:43, Marland wrote:
Thats because I had never mentioned them before which means you are a
lying **** who makes things up.

Thats a mirror you are looking into, dear.

Find an example of when I have brought up the BBC before to justify you
assertion of €ś always€ť

You cant so you were wrong no matter how many insults you throw back
hoping to disguise your statement like so many of yours is tailored to your
beliefs rather than fact.

As for mirrors with your bad luck with marriage,health and Brexit not going
how you wish you must have broken one about 7 years ago.
GH