Posted to uk.d-i-y
Marland Marland is offline

Default Boris wrong - who would have thought it?

Marland wrote:
The Natural Philosopher wrote:
On 13/04/2019 08:41, Marland wrote:

Normally anything from the BBC you immediately shout down so why should we
believe it this time.

Beacuse it merely cut and pastd from an opinion poll.

You are always claiming the BBC is iomparetuial, so why would you
dispute that anyway?

GH

I dont think I have ever mentioned any opinion on the BBC before so I
dont see where you get €œalways claiming the BBC is ( some misspelt word) €œ
from .
As a self professed expert on the most things you should have no trouble
finding any post I have made from the past to back up your statement so
please do so, and repost it here ,Ill look back tomorrow to see if you
have managed to do so otherwise your statement will just have to be
regarded as yet another example of inaccurate lying bull**** so beloved of
Brexiteers in the furtherance of their cause.

GH

So , no evidence of any previous occasions where I have mentioned the BBC
in previous postings yet to justify
your phrase of €œ you are always claiming the BBC is ( impartial
presumably).

Thats because I had never mentioned them before which means you are a
lying **** who makes things up.

GH