Posted to uk.d-i-y
Peeler[_3_] Peeler[_3_] is offline

On Mon, 15 Apr 2019 03:44:06 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rot Speed,
the auto-contradicting senile sociopath, blabbered, again:

FTAOD what is the speed rating on the tyre - that is, the letter at the
end of the code on the sidewall rather than the sticker? (I've never
seen an "F" rating on a car tyre but then I've not seen a lot.)

The ones on the car are 1H, 1T and 2Vs. The spare is a T.

All are 195/65/15 and they are all are asymmetrical.

The asymmetrical will be the reason for the stickers.

Nobody in Australia talking to you at 03:44 am ...or at any other time of
the day, you obnoxious senile pest?

--
Norman Wells addressing senile Rot:
"Ah, the voice of scum speaks."