Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default My kenmore dishwasher wont drain model 665.17152K215 .

On Saturday, April 13, 2019 at 4:14:27 PM UTC-4, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 4/13/2019 3:14 PM, Debra A Brumgardt wrote:
What do i do? I tried canceling cycle and does nothing.

Most machines have a solenoid operated drain. Check to see if it is
getting power. If yes, it is probably bad. If no, it is probably the
control that sends it the power.

You can also get some diagnosis information from www.repairclinic.com

Does "does nothing" mean no pump sound? If the pump is running, I'd
check the drain hose for any kinks too. No kinks, check if it's blocked.
Or take off the filter screen and have a look at what's at the bottom
see if anything is blocked there.