Posted to alt.home.repair

Default My kenmore dishwasher wont drain model 665.17152K215 .

What do i do? I tried canceling cycle and does nothing.

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...5-1189452-.htm

Posted to alt.home.repair

Debra A Brumgardt m wrote

What do i do?

Work out why it doesnt empty anymore and fix that.

I tried canceling cycle and does nothing.

for full context, visit
https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...5-1189452-.htm

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.war.vietnam,alt.checkmate

On Sat, 13 Apr 2019 12:53:01 -0700, "Colonel Edmund J. Burke" wrote:

On 4/13/2019 12:14 PM, Debra A Brumgardt wrote:
What do i do? I tried canceling cycle and does nothing.

You could sit on the lid and spread your legs for me.
That would work.
Unless yer a big fat pig, then I'd like to cornhole you instead...

Tell the dumb kuntess she's got to push the knob in for it to
activeate the cycle she set by turning it when it was pulled out.

--
Yours Truly, Sir Gregory

kensi and Nads » the twain are easily ignored
feminists and America-hating, leftist liars.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/13/2019 3:14 PM, Debra A Brumgardt wrote:
What do i do? I tried canceling cycle and does nothing.

Most machines have a solenoid operated drain. Check to see if it is
getting power. If yes, it is probably bad. If no, it is probably the
control that sends it the power.

You can also get some diagnosis information from www.repairclinic.com
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Lonely Psychopathic Senile Ozzie Troll Alert! LOL

On Sun, 14 Apr 2019 05:50:32 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rot Speed,
the auto-contradicting senile sociopath, blabbered, again:

What do i do?

Work out why it doesnąt empty anymore and fix that.

You need your sick senile head fixed, you useless 85-year-old pest!

--
Richard addressing Rot Speed:
MID:

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 13 Apr 2019 19:14:02 GMT, Debra A Brumgardt
m wrote in

What do i do? I tried canceling cycle and does nothing.

You will probably need to call a service person. Check in the Yellow
Pages. I doubt if Sears still provides service.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, April 13, 2019 at 4:14:27 PM UTC-4, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 4/13/2019 3:14 PM, Debra A Brumgardt wrote:
What do i do? I tried canceling cycle and does nothing.

Most machines have a solenoid operated drain. Check to see if it is
getting power. If yes, it is probably bad. If no, it is probably the
control that sends it the power.

You can also get some diagnosis information from www.repairclinic.com

Does "does nothing" mean no pump sound? If the pump is running, I'd
check the drain hose for any kinks too. No kinks, check if it's blocked.
Or take off the filter screen and have a look at what's at the bottom
see if anything is blocked there.
Posted to alt.home.repair

m wrote:

What do i do? I tried canceling cycle and does nothing.

You can usually get the water out by lowering the hose below the drum
and it will drain, have a bucket ready.
If this is less than 15-20 years old it is direct drive
Then look for rubber chunks on the floor under the washer. If you see
some you probably lost the coupler. That is 4 rubber rods that connect
a direct drive motor to the drive.
It is a pretty easy fix.
Posted to alt.home.repair

m wrote:

What do i do? I tried canceling cycle and does nothing.

You can usually get the water out by lowering the hose below the drum
and it will drain, have a bucket ready.
If this is less than 15-20 years old it is direct drive
Then look for rubber chunks on the floor under the washer. If you see
some you probably lost the coupler. That is 4 rubber rods that connect
a direct drive motor to the drive.
It is a pretty easy fix.

It's a dishwasher, not a washing machine.

Posted to alt.home.repair

m wrote:

What do i do? I tried canceling cycle and does nothing.

You can usually get the water out by lowering the hose below the drum
and it will drain, have a bucket ready.
If this is less than 15-20 years old it is direct drive
Then look for rubber chunks on the floor under the washer. If you see
some you probably lost the coupler. That is 4 rubber rods that connect
a direct drive motor to the drive.
It is a pretty easy fix.

It's a dishwasher, not a washing machine.

My bad. Sorry for any confusion.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/13/19 3:14 PM, Debra A Brumgardt wrote:
What do i do? I tried canceling cycle and does nothing.

It might need to be rebooted. Turn off the dishwasher's circuit breaker for 30 seconds or so.