Posted to rec.woodworking
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default Northfield jointer nearby?

On Sunday, April 14, 2019 at 9:34:57 AM UTC-4, dpb wrote:
On 4/13/2019 2:29 PM, Sonny wrote:
I'm the proud owner of a Northfield 16HD aircraft carrier, $750 plus 15% buyers premium.

Kewl! The thing I left behind in TN have regretted the most is the 12"
Crescent and access to a 16" Oliver...

I did pick up a PM180 18" planer a couple years ago for that end of
things and the 8" Rockwell is fine, up to the point of what it can
handle....

I would part with the old Rockwell/Delta 13" industrial planer (not
lunchbox; "real iron") if anybody were interested...I had intended to
try to sell it locally but never got the round tuit to list it anywhere
or even call in the local AM "Radio-Bay" morning call-in show...

--

Here you go...you have no excuses now.

https://heavenlyhomemakers.com/wp-co...roudtuitsm.jpg