Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Police detectors to warn mobile phone-using drivers (UK)

On 4/12/19 3:54 PM, wrote:

[snip]

I don't use nav in the car either. I know where I am going and if I
don't I will look at a map.
Kids there used to be these things called maps ;-)

There were also the crashes caused by a driver distracted by looking at
a map instead of the road.

I lived "connected" during pretty much all of my working life (24/7)
and now I like being off the grid.
I don't want to be constantly available and I certainly don't need
some woman in my car telling me where to go.

--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us/

"On the other hand, the Bible contains much that is relevant today, like
Noah taking 40 days to find a place to park." [Curtis McDougall]