Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Belgium CH Boilers

On Sat, 13 Apr 2019 13:51:55 +0100, Roger Mills wrote:

On 12/04/2019 18:08, Brian Reay wrote:
A slightly frivolous question.

I happened to be tidying up the DVD collection and came across A Year
in Provence. A few of the 'one liners' ran through my mind and one
which has always perplexed me is that Belgium makes the best CH
boilers.

I've never actually seen/heard of a Belgium boiler.

Are any imported into the UK? Is there any truth in this claim?

(I'm not planning to buy one.)

Probably on a par with asking people to name a famous Belgian - and the
only one they can think of is Poirot!

My favourite is Guy Verhofstadt. Although that will probably make TNP
foam again.

And of course Jacques Brel and Adolphe Sax.