Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Reay[_6_] Brian Reay[_6_] is offline

Default Belgium CH Boilers

On 13/04/2019 13:51, Roger Mills wrote:
On 12/04/2019 18:08, Brian Reay wrote:
A slightly frivolous question.

I happened to be tidying up the DVD collection and came across A Year in
Provence. A few of the 'one liners' ran through my mind and one which
has always perplexed me is that Belgium makes the best CH boilers.

I've never actually seen/heard of a Belgium boiler.

Are any imported into the UK? Is there any truth in this claim?

(I'm not planning to buy one.)

Probably on a par with asking people to name a famous Belgian - and the
only one they can think of is Poirot!

Georges Simenon (yes, he was Belgian- he wrote about a French detective,
lived in France (and other places),..... but he was born in Belgium and
remained a citizen.)

--

Smile for the camera ;-)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxyL2_38EsQ