Posted to uk.d-i-y
Peeler[_3_] Peeler[_3_] is offline

Default Lonely Psychopathic Senile Ozzie Troll Alert! LOL

On Sat, 13 Apr 2019 19:26:07 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rot Speed,
the auto-contradicting senile sociopath, blabbered, again:

Pity we already know how useless polls are.

No, "we" don't, senile asshole! Actually, they ARE quite useful.

Go knows how you lot managed to have an empire, presumably
by not bothering with polls, or referendums and by not letting
most of you even get a vote on anything.

Ridiculous senile bull****!

--
Kerr-Mudd,John addressing senile Rot:
MID: