raiden

Default Converting a Real stucco with stacked stone to a brick front

We found a house that we really liked last week and it matches our
criteria. There a couple of questionable things about this house.

This house has a real stucco with stacked stone front and concreted
siding on the sides and back. This house is built in 1997 by Ryland
homes in Atlanta, Georgia, well maintained interior and exterior and
looks impeccable.

I like brick fronts and my agent told me that he does not even list
stucco houses in general.

I heard from a friend that because the house is real stucco, we can
pay a contractor to make this to brick front. Is this a good idea ?

Is it common to convert a real stucco to a brick front ?.

Does it effect the resale value of the house ?

What is a rough ball park number for converting?

Please please help.