Posted to alt.home.repair
Peeler[_3_] Peeler[_3_] is offline

Default Lonely Psychopathic Senile Ozzie Troll Alert! LOL

On Sat, 13 Apr 2019 09:48:51 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rot Speed,

Mad, satnav leaves maps for dead.

Kids there used to be these things called maps ;-)

I used them before satnavs showed up and satnavs leave them for dead.

I lived "connected" during pretty much all of my
working life (24/7) and now I like being off the grid.

Mad when out driving.

I don't want to be constantly available

Don't have to be and still use it for what it does best.

and I certainly don't need some woman
in my car telling me where to go.

Stupid to use a physical map now.

Yeah, psychopathic senile asshole from Oz, keep teaching those Yanks how to
do things properly! tsk

little ignorant ****."
MID: