Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default Police detectors to warn mobile phone-using drivers (UK)

On 04/12/2019 11:03 AM, wrote:
How about the data dumps the car does? These days that link is being
used for a lot more than just phone calls and texts. I was reading an
article in one of my electronic trade rags that says we ain't seen
nothing yet. The protocol is in place for virtually constant
communication between cars and all sorts of things, feeding real time
information to and from your on board computers.

I swear my next new (to me) car will be a 1960 Valiant. I understand the
225 ci slant six pretty well.