Posted to uk.d-i-y
newshound newshound is offline

Default Belgium CH Boilers

On 12/04/2019 18:08, Brian Reay wrote:
A slightly frivolous question.

I happened to be tidying up the DVD collection and came across A Year in
Provence. A few of the 'one liners' ran through my mind and one which
has always perplexed me is that Belgium makes the best CH boilers.

I've never actually seen/heard of a Belgium boiler.

Are any imported into the UK? Is there any truth in this claim?

(I'm notÂ* planning to buy one.)

Vaillant headquarters in Remsheid is about 50 km east of Maastricht, but
comfortably within Germany.

I read somewhere that in Germany, Junkers are considered to be one of
the best boilers. But curiously, they don't seem to market them
elsewhere in Europe.