Posted to uk.d-i-y
Fredxx[_3_] Fredxx[_3_] is offline

Default Bloody brisket ......

On 11/04/2019 13:08, GB wrote:
On 11/04/2019 13:01, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
oh well another six months of this pish.....keeping themselves on the
gravy
train.........I just remembered why I voted leave today....five
beggars in
the Paisley town centre ...three of them Romanian...not to mention the
thieving Romanian *******s at the car boot sales.......never mind
there was
a nice curry and rice for £3 in the piazza centre made by a nice
ethnic chap
....he can stay......that is a joke the wee Scottish bint welcomes all
incomers while putting our income tax up ........

When we leave, we'll become so poor that the Romanians won't want to
come. Job done, eh!

Then why all the whingeing no one will be around to do crop picking?

This can only be good news for land owners.