Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Bloody brisket ......

On 11/04/2019 14:39, whisky-dave wrote:
On Thursday, 11 April 2019 13:08:18 UTC+1, GB wrote:
On 11/04/2019 13:01, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
oh well another six months of this pish.....keeping themselves on the gravy
train.........I just remembered why I voted leave today....five beggars in
the Paisley town centre ...three of them Romanian...not to mention the
thieving Romanian *******s at the car boot sales.......never mind there was
a nice curry and rice for £3 in the piazza centre made by a nice ethnic chap
....he can stay......that is a joke the wee Scottish bint welcomes all
incomers while putting our income tax up ........

When we leave, we'll become so poor that the Romanians won't want to
come. Job done, eh!

What makes you think they have come to work ?
I know a few that have but the more recent batches have come to 'clean cars'
I beleive most of these places are money laundering scams, it's not those worker their fault. Then there's the romainian lawyer I've know about since ~2001 who has refused to take English lessons so he can work in the UK, so he just lives of the 'dole'. I guess he knows his rights.

Those that have come to this area have certainly come to work and do so.
The problem is their children also come and need school places and
people who have lived here all their lives find that they cannot get
their child in, because so many HMOs have been set up and are closer to
the school.

SteveW