Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jac Brown Jac Brown is offline

Default Bloody brisket ......

"Mr Pounder Esquire" wrote in message
whisky-dave wrote:
On Thursday, 11 April 2019 13:08:18 UTC+1, GB wrote:
On 11/04/2019 13:01, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
oh well another six months of this pish.....keeping themselves on
the gravy train.........I just remembered why I voted leave
today....five beggars in the Paisley town centre ...three of them
Romanian...not to mention the thieving Romanian *******s at the car
boot sales.......never mind there was a nice curry and rice for £3
in the piazza centre made by a nice ethnic chap ....he can
stay......that is a joke the wee Scottish bint welcomes all
incomers while putting our income tax up ........

When we leave, we'll become so poor that the Romanians won't want to
come. Job done, eh!

What makes you think they have come to work ?
I know a few that have but the more recent batches have come to
'clean cars'
I beleive most of these places are money laundering scams, it's not
those worker their fault. Then there's the romainian lawyer I've know
about since ~2001 who has refused to take English lessons so he can
work in the UK, so he just lives of the 'dole'. I guess he knows his
rights.

Around the corner is a Nails Studio. The staff have very good suntans,
they rent the place from a bloke who also has a very good suntan.
There is no way that the studio, which has been there for over 4 years,
can be showing a profit, or a livelihood.The place is open for maybe four
days per week. I see few customers. The staff drive BMWs.
How do I report?

You wear a bodycam that is sending the video to the cloud and an apple
watch. You walk in and tell the suntanned people that they have been
sprung and that you will be telling the cops about their scam. They will
kill you and chop up your smelly morbidly obese corpse and the cops
will be able to use the footage to put them all in jail for doing that.
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-04-...-data/10995210