Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Bloody brisket ......

On Thursday, 11 April 2019 16:11:13 UTC+1, Brian Gaff wrote:
I'd like however some clarification of what the options are and while they
are having their may eu elections simply lay out the options and let the
people decide. The question has now moved so far away from out or in to be
impossible to guess what is best.They need to come clean and say.
Brian

Problem there is it;s up to the EU and it;s not like theyvlie about anything is it.
Don't forget that the final date was 29th March. or was it the 12th April, when we leave whether or not we have a deal. For some reason the EU wants us to have a deal, or is it they want us to remain ?, I've no idea what the EU want and it seems the EU aren't too sure either, otherwise why the extention for 6 months.

Maybe we;l have another vote, obviously we can't allow racists as vote according to T i m as they aren;t real people, then there's harry who wonlt let black people vote or is it just muslims or those that dont; believ in his God, again I don't know.,Of course we know people might have changed their mind in what will be the last 3 years, but then peolpe do change their mind, which is why we have electrions every 4 or so years or as D. cameron put it, this is a once in a generation vote and he'll take notice of that vote, so how many more referedums should we have in this generation, again I don't know, it's not like its up to the voters in a referdum is it, because they aren't classed as people by some, and perhaps those that do change their mind more than once in a generation shouldn't be allowed to vote anyway :-)