Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default Bloody brisket ......

I'd like however some clarification of what the options are and while they
are having their may eu elections simply lay out the options and let the
people decide. The question has now moved so far away from out or in to be
impossible to guess what is best.They need to come clean and say.
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Jim GM4DHJ ..." wrote in message
oh well another six months of this pish.....keeping themselves on the
gravy
train.........I just remembered why I voted leave today....five beggars in
the Paisley town centre ...three of them Romanian...not to mention the
thieving Romanian *******s at the car boot sales.......never mind there
was
a nice curry and rice for £3 in the piazza centre made by a nice ethnic
chap
...he can stay......that is a joke the wee Scottish bint welcomes all
incomers while putting our income tax up ........