Art

Default What to do with Wet Carpet in a house?

Lousiana has hurricanes and floods big time.... State Farm doesn't want to
play where they might have to pay. Pretty soon they will run out of states.

I would still file suit just to annoy them. Bet you get a new offer. They
will have to pay a grand for an attorney. You don't need one to get
started. The court clerk will help you fill out a standard breach of
contract form in most parts of the country. It is a good experience for you
and like I said, you will probably get a new offer when they realize they
have to hire an attorney. Even though they have some on retainer they pay
per hour.