Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Windscreen and dashboard suckers

On Wed, 10 Apr 2019 09:33:13 +0000, Jethro_uk wrote:

On Tue, 09 Apr 2019 21:31:36 +0100, Jeff Layman wrote:

My dashcam is high up on the RHS of the windscreen, and is completely
hidden by the sun visor when that is down (which is all the time). When
the car went for its first MOT,

When our car had to go in for a repair after being rear ended by a taxi
driver (at 5mph ...) the management company made a point that any in-car
recording devices needed to be disabled or ideally removed "for
security".

I posted about it on the legal newsgroup and it was suggested it was
either over zealous DP interpretations or a security feature preventing
the location and internal layout of the premises to be gathered for a
raid .....

It also means that their staff can't get caught joy riding in your car.