Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Windscreen and dashboard suckers

Jethro_uk wrote:

When our car had to go in for a repair [...] the management company made a point that any in-car
recording devices needed to be disabled or ideally removed "for security".

I posted about it on the legal newsgroup and it was suggested it was
either over zealous DP interpretations or a security feature preventing
the location and internal layout of the premises to be gathered for a
raid .....

So you can't get footage of the junior mechanics taking it out for a
joyride ...

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=mechanic+joyride