Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mark Mark is offline

Default Windscreen and dashboard suckers

Vir Campestris wrote:

On 09/04/2019 17:01, Jethro_uk wrote:
Each to their own, but I don't like anything in the centre of the
windscreen at all.

Mine's in the centre of the windscreen, low down.

This means it obstructs my view of the kerb 3ft in front of the car,
which is not anywhere I normally look when driving. I lean around it
when parking.

Andy

Hanging up items such as furry dice and air fresheners sat navs could cost drivers £100 or even invalidate their insurance if they put them on the rear-view mirror.

The Highway Code and the Road Traffic Act warns that a driver is not allowed to use a car if their view of the road is obstructed in any way.

The rule has always been there, but authorities are now ensuring it is being enforced.

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/revealed-d...104156659.html
https://www.providentinsurance.co.uk...otoring-myths/