Posted to uk.d-i-y
newshound newshound is offline

Default Windscreen and dashboard suckers

On 09/04/2019 14:45, Jethro_uk wrote:
BTDTGTTS

Get a vent clip for the phone. Added advantage is it won't sit in your
eyeline (unlike some of the morons I see who manage to put their device
directly in front of them on the windscreen). I found this one excellent

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B01GUBPXGS

For the dashcam, investigate a mounting kit that can fix to the mirror. I
used this (not available, but you get the idea).

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B01HPCOIH6

Looking at my order dates, I've been problem free for two years now.

Anything that requires glass suction is a non starter. It *will* fall off
when you least expect it which is also when it's most inconvenient.

I had wondered about trying one of these

https://esfranki.co/products/univers...poxPmdtNJeZYks