Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] millinghill@yahoo.com is offline

Default How to install fence over a step-up in perimeter wall?

I think I came up with two a reasonably easy solutions.

1. per this sketch:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/b39g3QRzR78yHutW6

I would add a surface-mounted at the lower level of the step, and this section of panel will be only 4ft+/- on either side instead of the 8ft panels.

The alternative of modifying each panel would be somewhat time-consuming and might not end up looking nice.

2. Add 2-3 more concrete blocks to make the step occur much closer to the pole on the right.

Thanks to all for the detailed advice and suggestions.
Please keep alt.home.repair positive, polite, and helpful.