Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Scientists Thought They Had Measles Cornered. They Were Wrong.

On 08/04/2019 05:11, David P wrote:
What happens to any other species when their numbers keep
rising, without controls? What will the world be like as our
population increases to 8 billion, then 9 billion, then 10 then
11 billion, as the United Nations projects? We need to discuss
decisions based on self vs. decisions based on the common good.
(the common good includes other creatures and future generations).

well megadeath of course.

What worries our politicians is making sure they stay on top and its not
them.What else is globalisation all about?