Posted to uk.d-i-y
Peeler[_3_] Peeler[_3_] is offline

Default Lonely Psychopathic Senile Ozzie Troll Alert! LOL

On Mon, 8 Apr 2019 06:17:27 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rot Speed,
the auto-contradicting senile sociopath, blabbered, again:

"R D S" wrote in message
I pulled a pendrive out of our Humax Freesat box, rolled my eyes as usual
at the remove safely error popup.

Plugged it into laptop (Ubuntu) though, heard the usual noise as if it had
been recognised but it isn't visible in files.

Gparted doesn't seem to see it.

Smartmon says "Read device identity failed".

Is it knackered?

Likely.

IOW, you don't know! But you HAVE to open your stupid senile gob anyway, you
forsaken anti-social senile pest!

I torrent a lot of movies for people I know
and have recently seen 3 USB sticks die.

LOL!!! Who are you trying to convince of that you senile pest? YOURSELF?
NOBODY, neither online nor in real life, wants anything to do with you. It's
the VERY reason why get up, EVERY day, between 1 and 4 am in Australia just
so you have SOMEONE to talk to and pester on Usenet, where people can't get
away from you as easily as they do in real life!

--
Bod addressing abnormal senile quarreller Rot:
"Do you practice arguing with yourself in an empty room?"