Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT Welcome to annoy Harry month

On 07/04/2019 11:12, Jac Brown wrote:

Ther are, because taht isnt a viking epic poem.

Still just one epic poem.

The first viking raids were in 8th century. Beowulf is 7th century.
Beowulf written in old english,not Norse,

And is just one epic poem.

Sutton hoo - a famous ship burialÂ* - is 6th and 7th century.,

And is just one. Pity about the dozens of viking ship burials.

You are like Harry

Nope.

- you refer to texts that refute raher than confirm your position.

Bull**** on the numbers.

Jac. Someone said that the anglos saxons wrote epic poetry and had ship
burials.

You said no, I proved the answer is yes.

In fact epic poetry goes back to the celts and to greek and roman periods,.

And ship burials are conmon all around the coast of NW europe pre the
times of te vikings
#
You are therefore a **** and I claim my £5,000...

...I'd spend it on drink.