Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default OT Welcome to annoy Harry month

"harry" wrote in message
On Saturday, 6 April 2019 10:46:33 UTC+1, T i m wrote:
On Sat, 6 Apr 2019 01:58:40 -0700 (PDT), harry
wrote:

On Friday, 5 April 2019 23:32:10 UTC+1, T i m wrote:
On 5 Apr 2019 20:04:22 GMT, Bob Eager wrote:

On Fri, 05 Apr 2019 18:36:03 +0100, Harry Bloomfield wrote:

Tim Streater explained on 05/04/2019 :
Everyone in the UK's ancestors came from abroad.

Well mine came from Normandy and Viking land lol

Mine came from Doggerland, so technically not even abroad!

Quite, Kent is hardly 'abroad' (ok, the others may be). ;-)

https://www.diggerland.com/

Cheers, T i m

London is now "abroad".

Just OOI harry, have you *EVER* spoken to anyone who isn't an old
white racist Little Englander?

See, 'we' (the British) are know to be very stand offish and more
often or not when out and about the people most likely to strike up a
conversation with you (well me, not you obviously ... I wouldn't call
you horse-whipping some European at the hand car wash because they
missed a bit on your RR 'conversation' as such)) are what you would
probably describe as 'foreigners' (or 'bomb targets' etc) and would
rather be 'in their own $hitholes'.

Except many of them that I talk to have been here half their lives and
have been moving about working as their companies need them.

The last was a Polish born German who had been here 20 with the bank
he works for.

His wife (a veterinary surgeon) was originally from Spain.

Many move here (ironically) to get away from the likes of you in their
homelands. ;-(

They're still foreigners.

Yep, just like your ancestors.

Here for their own benefit, not ours.

Yep, just like your ancestors.

Sometimes hostile.

Yep, just like your ancestors.

Not willing to integrate.

Yep, just like your ancestors.

And far too many of them.

Yep, just like your ancestors.

They come here to get away from their own people/culture.

Yep, just like your ancestors.

Spain? Hmm. What is she fleeing from?
Oh, that'll be EUSSR unemployment.

Odd that that isnt true of Germany, where you ancestors came from.