Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default OT Welcome to annoy Harry month

On Sat, 6 Apr 2019 23:03:17 -0700 (PDT), harry managed to avoid most
my points / questions with his racists words ..
wrote:

On Saturday, 6 April 2019 10:46:33 UTC+1, T i m wrote:
On Sat, 6 Apr 2019 01:58:40 -0700 (PDT), harry
wrote:

On Friday, 5 April 2019 23:32:10 UTC+1, T i m wrote:
On 5 Apr 2019 20:04:22 GMT, Bob Eager wrote:

On Fri, 05 Apr 2019 18:36:03 +0100, Harry Bloomfield wrote:

Tim Streater explained on 05/04/2019 :
Everyone in the UK's ancestors came from abroad.

Well mine came from Normandy and Viking land lol

Mine came from Doggerland, so technically not even abroad!

Quite, Kent is hardly 'abroad' (ok, the others may be). ;-)

https://www.diggerland.com/

Cheers, T i m

London is now "abroad".

Just OOI harry, have you *EVER* spoken to anyone who isn't an old
white racist Little Englander?

See, 'we' (the British) are know to be very stand offish and more
often or not when out and about the people most likely to strike up a
conversation with you (well me, not you obviously ... I wouldn't call
you horse-whipping some European at the hand car wash because they
missed a bit on your RR 'conversation' as such)) are what you would
probably describe as 'foreigners' (or 'bomb targets' etc) and would
rather be 'in their own $hitholes'.

Except many of them that I talk to have been here half their lives and
have been moving about working as their companies need them.

The last was a Polish born German who had been here 20 with the bank
he works for.

His wife (a veterinary surgeon) was originally from Spain.

Many move here (ironically) to get away from the likes of you in their
homelands. ;-(

They're still foreigners.

And?

Here for their own benefit, not ours.

When doing jobs that the locals won't do, preferring to be on the dole
which is something they can do easier than 'foreigners'?

And whose benefit was it when they were on our side in various wars?

Sometimes hostile.

Any stats to support the thought that they are *even* as hostile as
the locals?

Not willing to integrate.

With people like you, can you blame them?

And far too many of them.

In whose opinion? What do they do to you personally that offends /
affects you so much (apart from allowing you to get you car washed
cheaper).

They come here to get away from their own people/culture.

Some come here (and go elsewhere) to get away from the sort of hatred
and persecution you seem very happy to dish out.

They come here to protect their families and in the hope they can live
happy and productive lives, without being killed by munitions made in
England and sold to whoever wants them.

Spain? Hmm. What is she fleeing from?

She's fleeing from nothing (like most migrant workers), she is simply
going where her husband is sent by his company and where she is valued
for her work ethic and skills.

Oh, that'll be EUSSR unemployment.

That could be more the case for the vet we see for our pets as she is
from Romania and has 1) always had more time for us than any British
vet I've ever dealt with and 2) obviously knows her stuff.

But 'most people' wouldn't blame someone with skills to offer going
somewhere where there is a shortage of those skills and so their
abilities appreciated.

What skill set is currently in oversupply from outside the UK (from
*anywhere*)?

How can there be an oversupply with so little unemployment?

But I can read between your lines and so know exactly what your issues
are (and they are *yours*).

Cheers, T i m