Posted to alt.home.repair

Default 'Like a Ferrari, you don't need it' - New Zealanders set to turn in guns

On Sat, 6 Apr 2019 14:11:20 -0600, rbowman wrote:

On 04/05/2019 09:28 PM, wrote:
They used to say that at our club too but if you were only picking up
your own nobody complained. I never got into reloading shotgun.

That was my first reloading experience when I was 12 or so with a Lee
Loader. My mother wondered how the bathroom scales wound up in the
cellar but I wasn't talking. She'd probably have been on board if I was
reloaded 16ga for her gun but I was doing 12.

I don't know if they would even work with plastic hulls. I was done with
shotguns before plastic became universal.

Toward the end of my skeet league days Federal Champions were paper. I
still have the best part of a case.