Posted to alt.home.repair
Isidore Goresky Isidore Goresky is offline

Default cd iso9660 + udf or joliet

Shadow wrote on Thu, 04 Apr 2019 18:59:31 -0300

Happy to hear it worked out. It's been almost a decade since
I've burned any audio CDs.
USB MP3 players RuLeZ today. With the advantage you can change
the files in your file manager if you get bored with the selection.

Thank you for your help.
It never occured to me that the older ImgBurn didn't do this.
And then it never occurred to me to create the "cue" file.
And it wasn't obvious that you then "write image file to disc".
Where the "image" is the text cue file.

The first cue file gave the disc the name of the first song.
On the second cue file, I edited the first two lines of text.

It's easy to burn about 20 of the 3 to 4 minute MP3 files to a CD disc.
If you know how.