Posted to alt.home.repair
Shadow Shadow is offline

Default cd iso9660 + udf or joliet

On Thu, 4 Apr 2019 14:59:06 -0500, Isidore Goresky
wrote:

Shadow wrote on Thu, 04 Apr 2019 13:42:27 -0300

http://forum.imgburn.com/index.php?/...using-imgburn/

These are all missing steps but I got it done thanks to your link and these
links.

https://www.afterdawn.com/guides/arc...th_imgburn.cfm
http://forum.imgburn.com/index.php?/...using-imgburn/
https://www.nextofwindows.com/how-to...p3-music-files

The few steps that are missing in those links are mostly about the need for
editing the cue file afterwards. Otherwise the cde label is the first song
where it assumes all songs are by the same performer I guess.

You edit the first two lines of the cue file manually in Notepad.
TITLE "title"
PERFORMER "performer"

ImgBurn will automatically load the cue file but if you edit it like I did
I'm not sure if it loads the new cue file or keeps the old cue file.

So I exited ImgBurn before I edited the cue file with Notepad.

Since you exit ImgBurn to edit the cue file when you go back into ImgBurn
you hit a different set of buttons to burn the cue image file to disc.

But it works the same as the steps shown in your links if you do not edit
the cue file but you will have the first song as the title of your disc
then.

I went up to over 79 minutes but under 80 where the cue window adds up the
time for you so there is no need for a calculator.

Some of the links above were fuzzy on how to get the tags to be taken as
the cd text where they skipped the step that you have to do it for all
files but you can't select all files. You have to select the session or the
disc first.

To answer my original question the format says it is (AUDIO/2352).

Happy to hear it worked out. It's been almost a decade since
I've burned any audio CDs.
USB MP3 players RuLeZ today. With the advantage you can change
the files in your file manager if you get bored with the selection.
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012