Posted to alt.home.repair
Neill Massello Neill Massello is offline

Default cd iso9660 + udf or joliet

Isidore Goresky wrote:

Here's what I am doing.
1) I put a blank cd (650MB) into the computer drive
2) I bring up ImgBurn which finds my computer's DVD +/- RW drive
3) At "What would you like to do?" I use "Write files/folders to disc"
4) I put the 30 MP3 files into the ImgBurn "Source" window
Now I have to make the choice.

In "Options" are only these choices (default listed first).
Data Type: MODE1/2048 or MODE2/FORM1/2532
File System: ISO9660+Joliet or ISO9660 or ISO9660+Joliet+UDF or ISO9660+UDF
or UDF

Which is the option for "CD-DA"?

An audio CD is essentially a digital audio stream recorded onto a disc.
It does not contain actual files. I suggest going to IMGBurn's site for
instructions.

http://forum.imgburn.com/index.php?/topic/5555-how-to-write-an-audio-cd-from-music-files-using-imgburn/