Posted to rec.woodworking
[email protected] russellseaton1@yahoo.com is offline

Default Ne Project

On Thursday, April 4, 2019 at 12:24:46 PM UTC-5, Leon wrote:
I'm trying to get back into some woodworking. Since the great flood in
August of 2019 my potential customers have been replacing damaged
furniture with insurance money and I don't build to discounted values.

You must be one heck of an amateur meteorologist to predict a flood, and the rain causing it, 4 months in advance for Houston.

I'm going with preprimed pine boards from HD and glued up yellow pine
panel blanks for shelves from the same.

I have cut up all of the preprimed boards and must say that I'm
impressed with the quality of the product. 1x8x8' boards were just
under $17 each and 2 will do it.

5.33 board feet. $3.19 per board foot. I'm not up to date on wood pricing. Is that a good price for pine? I assume its Firsts and Seconds grade.