Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jim GM4DHJ ... Jim GM4DHJ ... is offline

Default Lounge with no windows

On 04/04/2019 18:12, Rod Speed wrote:
Tricky Dicky wrote

The rules on windows seem much more relaxed these days.
My daughter had a modern studio flat for a while, so lounge
dining area and kitchen were one room must have been about
8m front to back with just one window at the front. Being on
the ground floor the kitchen area was always shaded and you
virtually had to keep the lights on all the time when working in it.

Our bungalow is the opposite being a 70's build it has massive
"picture" windows sold to the punters as a feature when in
reality it was all about saving on extra brickworks.

In fact massive great picture windows cost a lot more
than the brickwork that would otherwise be there.

Our first house had a 12' X 6' lounge window virtually taking up
one whole wall, we felt like goldfish when we sat in the room.

Mine has 3 8'x8' patio doors in a row with no wall
between them and I dont feel like a goldfish at all.

not seen this part of the room before....tee hee

--
Report a bad lying Freemason to Mr Baker of UGLE Audi Vide Tace