Posted to alt.home.repair
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default cd iso9660 + udf or joliet

"Isidore Goresky" wrote in message
Terry Coombs wrote on Wed, 3 Apr 2019 21:23:42 -0500

FWIW I use DIVX player's burner to record music and videos . Windows
media player does OK for burning music , but only in either the original
format (if unprotected) or as windows media format . The only thing I
use an image burner (PowerISO in my case) for is to make bootable copies
of OS's to load to a comp . If the OP chooses to download DIVX , get 7 ,
the later ones are different and harder to use (for me anyway) .

Thanks but I only need to know what settings to use with ImgBurn.
I've been using ImgBurn for many years on data dvds.
I don't want to learn another gui and make coasters all over again.
I just want to know the imgburn settings to burn an audio cd from MP3
files
that will play in any cd player.

https://www.google.com/search?q=imgburn+audio+cd