Posted to alt.home.repair

Default cd iso9660 + udf or joliet

On 4/3/2019 9:11 PM, Oren wrote:
On Wed, 3 Apr 2019 22:15:10 +0000 (UTC), Isidore Goresky
wrote:

I want to burn a CD (700MB) for an old 2002 car cd player for a friend.
I have about 30 MP3 files (150MB).

ImgBurn is asking to choose between iso9660 udf or joilet.

Which do I pick?

What happens when select the MP3 (all) files and burn them to the CD?
Don't know the ImgBurn program.

Â* FWIW I use DIVX player's burner to record music and videos . Windows
media player does OK for burning music , but only in either the original
format (if unprotected) or as windows media format .Â* The only thing I
use an image burner (PowerISO in my case) for is to make bootable copies
of OS's to load to a comp . If the OP chooses to download DIVX , get 7 ,
the later ones are different and harder to use (for me anyway) .

--
Snag
Yes , I'm old