Bob

Default vinyl/ plastic shed for DRY storage??

"Alvin Wibowoo" wrote in message
link.net...
I'd really like to try using a vinyl shed to store some comic

books and a
few antiques from the house. However, reviewing the archives,

I keep
reading about folks experiencing moisture problems with

equivalent sized
metal sheds (there has been almost nothing about vinyl sheds

though). So,
I'm wondering about the possibility of using a vinyl shed?

What experiences
regarding moisture have folks had? If moisture is a problem

with vinyl
sheds, what steps have been or can be taken to reduce or

eliminate moisture
problems? I don't mind spending a little extra if I can

eliminate moisture
troubles.

A small heat source in the shed may alleviate problems. Moisture
will tend to migrate toward lower temps. Where I live, any closed
outdoors space tends to accumulate moisture.

Bob