Posted to alt.home.repair
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Recommendations for a storage shed kit?

wrote in message
On Fri, 29 Mar 2019 13:44:30 +1100, "Jac Brown"
wrote:

"rbowman" wrote in message
On 03/27/2019 10:27 PM, wrote:
As your article says, Florida loves tilt up. It is a fast way to get
to the wind code. They were in love with Y Tong concrete for a while
but it went away just as fast. I am not sure what happened there.
That is interesting stuff (air entrained) it floats.

I wonder if you could adapt it to ferro-cement boat building?

Cant see that working because of the curved hull required.

Not convinced it would work for a barge either, hard to
do the joints.

They could cast the whole hull in one shot.. Put some steel in it and
you have something.

Sure, but that's not YTong concrete. Its autoclaved.