Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Recommendations for a storage shed kit?

On 3/28/2019 10:44 PM, Jac Brown wrote:

"rbowman" wrote in message
On 03/27/2019 10:27 PM, wrote:
As your article says, Florida loves tilt up. It is a fast way to get
to the wind code. They were in love with Y Tong concrete for a while
but it went away just as fast. I am not sure what happened there.
That is interesting stuff (air entrained) it floats.

I wonder if you could adapt it to ferro-cement boat building?

Cant see that working because of the curved hull required.

Not convinced it would work for a barge either, hard to
do the joints.

Duh, its been done
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Concrete_ship

http://www.concreteships.org/ships/ww2/