Posted to alt.home.repair
Jac Brown Jac Brown is offline

Default Recommendations for a storage shed kit?

"TimR" wrote in message
On Wednesday, March 27, 2019 at 1:03:10 PM UTC-4, Jac Brown wrote:
"rbowman" wrote in message
On 03/26/2019 10:47 PM, Jac Brown wrote:

"rbowman" wrote in message
On 03/26/2019 01:21 PM, TimR wrote:
Do you have enough room to do a tilt up? (need wall height and a
little more in all directions)

What are you tilting up?

Concrete walls poured locally.

that sounds like a 'hold my beer and watch this' moment.

Most of the single story commercial building is done that way
here, by people paid quite a bit more than the minimum wage.
A few houses too.

On something as small as a shed you could probably DIY.

Yeah, the problem is tho with sheds they arent very often
sited with the full wall height of space beside each wall.

There is also ICF construction but you'd need
to hire a concrete truck to pour, I would think.

Hardly anyone mixes concrete with a mixer
anymore, even for stuff like a driveway.

Either one would give you a very solid shed.

Yeah and ICF would work well in places with cold
winters and here with stinking hot summers. We
can get 10 days in a row over 100F and this
summer had 3 of those. Not much fun in a shed
that isnt well insulated on days like that,