Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Recommendations for a storage shed kit?

On 3/26/2019 12:07 AM, wrote:
Can anyone recommend a quality storage shed kit?
Looking for something around 9ftx16ft.
I don't want to build from scratch because I think it would take too long to make all the cuts and get all the parts. I wouldn't mind putting together a kit , but have read some horror stories on reviews of kits delivered with significant damage, missing parts, badly warped wood, etc.
All advice appreciated.
Regards,
Theodore

Comes down to money versus ambition. I bought a complete shed, 12 x 16,
and had it delivered, set in place. Done, but cost more than a kit.
Much easier and faster though.